· The World is a very complex system. It is easy to have too simple a view of it, and it is easy to do harm and to make things worse under the impulse to do good and make things better.
· Boulding's 1st Law: "Anything that exists is possible."
· "Theories without facts may be barren, but facts without theories are meaningless
· "Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist."
· "Mathematics brought rigor to Economics. Unfortunately, it also brought mortis."
· "Economists are like computers. They need to have facts punched into them."
· "We make our tools, and then they shape us."
· "Nothing fails like success because we don't learn from it. We learn only from failure."
· "There is no such thing as economics, only social science applied to economic problems."
· "On Behaviourism: That is considered wisdom, which describes the scratch and not the itch."
گیتی نعمتی نژاد فرد